With students rejoicing over their impressive (and automatic, given a 2.7+ GPA) acceptances into the Emerson LA program, Lion’s Tooth has compiled lists for and against spending a semester on Sunset Boulevard to help you make your decision.
- ECLA has impressive 13:1 student to professor ratio
- Affords opportunity for students to bitch about other weather conditions
- Guaranteed 36 likes on Facebook
- Supporting smaller business
- Porn industry
- Chance to find out if Kevin Bright is OK
- Great chance for 20-year-old to turn over a new leaf for the 9th time in his or her adult life.
- Boston Campus still sporting 1400:1 Student to Lee Pelton Parody Twitter Account ratio
- Lee Pelton is almost always in Boston, not LA
- You’re going to miss out on being there for Men’s Volleyball’s home opener vs. Lesley
- Also going to miss Colo’s 6th floor pajama party
- Unsure if it actually exists-only seen pictures on website (Also, why is their website way cooler than normal Emerson’s??)
- Boston is the educational capital of the world which I guess doesn’t mean shit because you go to a liberal arts school